Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Changing Seasons.

The good weather is lifting my fishing spirits, and hopefully blogging spirits. I have been doing more tying, more working and less fishing, saving up for spring (in theory). Hoping to get to the west slope this weekend, and begin the spring on the right foot.


Jake R. this pic goes out to you. When I saw you in the canyon I was not very motivated and struggling, but after taking a quick 5 and getting some of your good vibes I was able to find a couple of large fish, and this 4.7 pounder definitely changed the fortunes of that day.




 Dai- Riki, Daiichi represent 

8 comments:

  1. Great looking midges and a beautiful, fat fish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian, but my ties are simple and unoriginal, and the fish, definitely didn't represent my overall lack of success lately, your ties are much more interesting, and your photos are so much more interesting, and better composed!

      Delete
  2. Great Post Charlie... Cheesman was definitely rough that day, and am glad to have run into you. I was also able to trick a few decent browns right above the wigwam club after we went our separate ways. As always, great fish man, let's try and get a trip up to the 'pan in this spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sir!, i saw your post about the fish you caught in cheesman.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I got a few ideas to bounce off you, and if you get the word that fish are in the dream, (i haven't found any during the day) lets brave a night session. Or just fish the Taylor instead. I'm gonna fish the pan this weekend to test about 5 different mysis, a few midges and 3 different shot glasses versions.

      Delete
  4. SPlatteguides@gmail.com
    I have a few things that might interest you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie!
    Nice to have you back, i've been missing your posts
    -danny
    DeltaTroutForce

    ReplyDelete