Monday, April 2, 2012

Cornerstone Creek Nets

Cornerstone Creek nets is a quality handmade net company, run by my friend and fellow angler Brandon Lenderink. His website is http://www.cornerstonecreeknets.com/.  The reason I am posting on his company is my repaired net just came back (Brandon actually made me a completely new net, even more durable than my first to deal with all the bumps and bruises). Brandon is incredibly creative, and helped me design the perfect net for my needs, but also has many stock models. The difference between Brandon's nets and Brodin (or any other mass producing company) is that I know Brandon, I helped design the net, I fish with Brandon, swap fishing reports with him,  and even got to see how he makes them. As well his craftsmanship is beautiful.







The new net doing work on this ruddered female

No comments:

Post a Comment